- 4 clean grouper fillets (about 200 g)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons oil
- spoon of vinegar
- 100 g of cheese Srem
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- a half pack of primroses
1. Wash the fish fillets, dry them with a kitchen cloth, add salt and pepper. Roll in flour and fry on each side for 2 minutes in 2 tablespoons oil. Place them on a table lined with aluminum foil.
2. Wash the cucumber, peel it and cut it into very thin rings. Mix vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and 2 tablespoons oil over the knife, then mix the cucumbers in this mixture.
3. Mix the peanut butter in the cheese, as well as washed, dried and chopped parsley leaves, and set aside. Cover the fillets and bake under the grill for 3-4 minutes to brown on top.
4. Serve fish fillets with cucumber salad. If desired, prepare boiled potatoes seasoned with butter and sprinkled with parsley, or cooked pasta with grated Parmesan cheese. Cooked rice is also a good addition.