- 1/4 pack of butter (2 tablespoons melted butter)
- 1/4 cup eurocream or nutella
- 1/2 cup chopped milk chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped hazelnuts
- pizza dough (can also be purchased)
- Cover the pizza dough with two tablespoons of melted butter. Bake in a preheated oven for ten minutes, until you have a golden crust.
- Sprinkle eurocream or nutella over the pasta. Sprinkle with sliced white and chocolate milk. Then return the pizza to the oven and wait for the chocolate to melt. Finally add the chopped hazelnuts.